Here is a new blog designed, it seems, for the many overseas students here in Sydney:
The blog is written by English teachers, for English students. Here you will find everything you need to know about accommodation, work, schools, technology, English resources… Everything you need to live and study in Sydney, written in clear, simple English – you can practice your English as you learn about Sydney.
Some features that you might like to explore on the blog are:
- Translate – if your English is not so good, choose a flag above to translate the site.
- English Resources – links to GOOD English resources online to help with your study.
- Ask a Question – if you have any questions you want answered, pleases leave a message. Every week 1 question will be answered.
- Entertainment – a list of things to do in Sydney (bands, galleries, concerts etc.), mostly FREE.
- Subscribe – stay up to date with the blog by subscribing (click the FEEDBURNER button).
- Share – share this site with friends on Facebook, Digg, Mixx and Stumbleupon.
- Games – play games between classes, some English games, some just for FUN.
- More to come…
It has only just started, but already there is some useful material there.